WMI’s Unique Onboarding System
WMI offers a combination of reality-based business coaching and
efficient tools for integrating new hires into the organization. WMI’s
tools and content are designed to focus on work-relevant behaviors. This
approach equips the hiring organization to leverage a new hire’s
strengths on day one and to focus development efforts and resources in
areas needing attention. Onboarding begins before the hiring decision
and continues for several months afterward.
Objectives of Executive Onboarding:
- Immediately identify the skills most critical to leading in the
- Rapidly evaluate the new executive's team to assess the present
talent and fill any gaps to ensure success.
- Accelerate the learning curve so that the executive's leadership
tone and style are quickly matched to the new role and informed by the
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and
gain a robust understanding of others' organizational point of view.
- Gain understanding of both the "formal" and "informal" decision
making power in the organization.
- Deliver early results to establish credibility.
- Support new executives who are challenged with leading change in
difficult environments with tactics and strategies for success.
- The new executive delivers business results by focusing on key
points of leverage in their new role.
- He/she is quickly aligned with and integrated into the new
- Emotional intelligence and effective communication strategies
yield strong business relationships and boosts team morale.
- The groundwork for sustainable break-through business results is
- Teams are motivated and inspired to take action in support of
the new executive's initiatives.
- Organizations can use Onboard Coaching to attract higher caliber
candidates, and as a tactic to improve retention and maintain business
flow during times of change.
Our Reality-Based Strategy Focused Business Coaching Process
- Executive coaching focused on quickly maximizing bottom-line
business results through leadership excellence and break-through
- Proven proprietary coaching process personalized
for the individual and the challenges of the new role.
- Totally confidential one-on-one coaching sessions that build
trust and integrity of relationship between coach and employee,
supporting the employee’s ability to have immediate impact in his/her
- Proven track record coaching business leaders to think and act
beyond existing limits and paradigms.